Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome An Aspiring Photographer

I am so proud to announce the arrival of my daughter's new website:
Michele Trombly Photography

Michele is quite creative I must say. From the engaging content of her blogs to the cute little clay pieces she fusses over in her studio, she always amazes me with her artistic ability. She carries a camera with her everywhere. Sometimes it's a digital camera, or it's her dad's vintage Pentax camera.

I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many creative people in my family. Please visit Michele's site and if you find yourself inspired by her work do let her know.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Michele! I marveled at quite a few of her photographs - truly talented! Thanks for sharing ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your praise for Michele's photography, I will let her know!

    ReplyDelete