Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Get Asked This All The Time...

"How can I get started as a Virtual Assistant?"
There you have it, the number one question I receive on a regular basis. 

What? You Are ALREADY an Administrative Professional!
The crazy thing is that I am asked, "How can I get started as a virtual assistant?" by people who are currently working in an office as an administrative assistant. So you may ask why I consider this crazy...well, as an onsite assistant you already have the skills necessary to get started as a virtual assistant. The next step is to work on making your transition. Here's the quick list:
  • Do your research and choose your niche
  • Network, network, network (online and offline)
  • Transition part time and work up to full-time
  • Consider hiring a seasoned VA to coach you
 

1 comment:

  1. I get asked that all the time too, Sharon. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Most success to you!

    ReplyDelete